Active-Active Broker

mtakahashi
Hello,

Does ActiveMQ support active-active cluster configuration ?
I have read the following document, but this is only for master-slave configuration.
http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html

Is it possible to share messages,topics,queues with multiple brokers?

Masanori Takahashi

Re: Active-Active Broker

Noel OConnor
Network of brokers might be what you're looking for

see http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 6:55 PM, mtakahashi <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does ActiveMQ support active-active cluster configuration ?
> I have read the following document, but this is only for master-slave
> configuration.
> http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html
>
> Is it possible to share messages,topics,queues with multiple brokers?
>

> Masanori Takahashi

Re: Active-Active Broker

carlo cancellieri
Hi
I'm using discovery transport with multicast with success anyhow i don't
think this could be considered a real active active broker access.
Do you need it to split the traffic over multiple broker or only for
reliability?
If so the above transport (or failover) could be considered a good option.
Don't you think so?
Cheers,
Carlo
Il 29/mar/2014 17:10 "mtakahashi" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> Does ActiveMQ support active-active cluster configuration ?
> I have read the following document, but this is only for master-slave
> configuration.
> http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html
>
> Is it possible to share messages,topics,queues with multiple brokers?
>

> Masanori Takahashi

Re: Active-Active Broker

mtakahashi
Thanks for reply

Technically, failover fulfill my requirement.
But I wanted to know it is possible or not because of non technical reason.
I understood I have to use failover or discovery transport.
Thank you anyway.

Masanori Takahashi