About the efficiency of the consumer creation.

About the efficiency of the consumer creation.

DepestBlue
Hi all,

For my business requirement I need to create the consumer frequently with different message selector.
During my test, I found it down the speed so much than using stable consumer!
How should I do to improve the performance?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Zhuran Li

Re: About the efficiency of the consumer creation.

gtully
are you already caching connections? That will help a bit.

What version are you on? there was some contention over an internal
destination map that could be causing some trouble, a few periodic
thread dumps of the broker would help identify if that is the problem.

see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3454
How many destinations do you have?

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re:Re: About the efficiency of the consumer creation.

DepestBlue
I make 3 threads in my program and each maintain a Connection.
There are four queues in my flow, two for request and two for response.