About CVE-2014-3576

Emmanuel Bourg
Hi,

I'm co-maintaining the ActiveMQ package in Debian/Ubuntu and I'd like to
backport the fix for CVE-2014-3576 which was included in the version
5.11. Could you please confirm this was fixed by the commit 00921f2 [1]
? Is there another modification necessary ?

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/00921f2

Re: About CVE-2014-3576

tabish121@gmail.com
That's the correct fix.  No other modifications necessary