Its official, AcitveMQ-CPP v3.8.0 has now been released.
This is a new patch release of ActiveMQ-CPP which contains bug fixes for
issues that were found since v3.7.1 was released and also some new
features and build improvements for Windows users.
* 3.7.0 does not compile with gcc-4.4.7 on CentOS-6
* APR-Util header include missed in latest release.
* CMS FailoverTransport Leaks Socket Descriptors
* closing a connection stalled in start because of failover should
stop the transport safely.
* Compilation Error Fix for Sun Studio under Solaris 10
* Exception lifetime confusion can cause the application to crash
* Connection didn't switch to the slave broker when the master broker
* Commiting a session with a deleted consumer causes access violation
* Compilation of 3.7.0 fails for Linux systems (Redhat 5.8 and SuSE
* Cient doesn't work on Linux Red Hat 6.4 systems, fails when setting
* Exception "attempt to unlock read lock, not locked by current
thread" when doing performance testing
* For SSL connections ensure the SNI field is set.
* Can't send to temporary queues created by name
* Added Visual Studio 2010 project files for the project.
* Added Destination Source events based listener interfaces to the CMS