[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 released

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 released

clebertsuconic
ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.1 has been released.

This is a small release with a few changes on META-INF allowing

http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-native-1.0.1

The download page is updated with the source code:

http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/

And the binary will be distributed through maven, and I have already
checked it's operational and working.

I've created a page with previous native downloads on the native side now.

Notice: I won't send this announce to user's list as this is an
internal component only consumed by ActiveMQ Artemis itself.