[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.11.0 Released

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.11.0 Released

jbertram
I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.11.0.

Downloads are now available at:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/download.html

For a complete list of updates:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/release-notes-2.11.0.html

I would like to highlight these improvements:

- Support retroactive addresses:
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/retroactive-addresses.html

- Support downstream federated queues and addresses.
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/federation-queue.html#configuring-downstream-federation
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/federation-address.html#configuring-downstream-federation

- Make security manager configurable via XML.
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/security.html#custom-security-manager

- Support pluggable SSL TrustManagerFactory.
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/configuring-transports.html#configuring-netty-ssl

- Add plugin support for federated queues/addresses.

- Support com.sun.jndi.ldap.read.timeout in LDAPLoginModule.
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/security.html#ldaploginmodule

As usual it contains a handful of bug fixes and other improvements.

Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.11.0 Released

Havret
The release notes seem to be not available.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:06 PM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.11.0.
>
> Downloads are now available at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/download.html
>
> For a complete list of updates:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/release-notes-2.11.0.html
>
> I would like to highlight these improvements:
>
> - Support retroactive addresses:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/retroactive-addresses.html
>
> - Support downstream federated queues and addresses.
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/federation-queue.html#configuring-downstream-federation
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/federation-address.html#configuring-downstream-federation
>
> - Make security manager configurable via XML.
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/security.html#custom-security-manager
>
> - Support pluggable SSL TrustManagerFactory.
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/configuring-transports.html#configuring-netty-ssl
>
> - Add plugin support for federated queues/addresses.
>
> - Support com.sun.jndi.ldap.read.timeout in LDAPLoginModule.
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/security.html#ldaploginmodule
>
> As usual it contains a handful of bug fixes and other improvements.
>
> Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.
>

> Justin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.11.0 Released

jdanek
On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:44 PM Krzysztof <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The release notes seem to be not available.

Wrong link in announcement mail, should be
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.11.0

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Jiri Daněk