[ANN] StompConnect available!

James Strachan-2
You can now easily expose any Message Broker which has a JMS client as
a Stomp Broker using StompConnect...
http://stomp.codehaus.org/StompConnect

This means that pretty much every message broker available today will
interop with any Stomp Client!
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Clients

So you can now telnet into MQSeries if you like :)

We're waiting on codehaus to allow us to be able to cut a snapshot
release. Then after a bit more testing we'll cut a 1.0 release so
folks can play with it.

The current ActiveMQ test cases work against StompConnect but I'm
currently investigating a hanging test in the Ruby test suite.

Feedback always welcome.

Enjoy!
--

James
-------

Re: [ANN] StompConnect available!

James Strachan-2
On 2/9/07, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can now easily expose any Message Broker which has a JMS client as
> a Stomp Broker using StompConnect...
> http://stomp.codehaus.org/StompConnect
>
> This means that pretty much every message broker available today will
> interop with any Stomp Client!
> http://stomp.codehaus.org/Clients
>
> So you can now telnet into MQSeries if you like :)
>
> We're waiting on codehaus to allow us to be able to cut a snapshot
> release. Then after a bit more testing we'll cut a 1.0 release so
> folks can play with it.
>
> The current ActiveMQ test cases work against StompConnect but I'm
> currently investigating a hanging test in the Ruby test suite.
>
> Feedback always welcome.
>
> Enjoy!

Here's the 1.0-SNAPSHOT distro...

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/stomp/stompconnect/