AMQ Server dead lock

TaoTao
When I use jms client access activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT Server,I use one consumer with one queue,the server will work well.

But more than one consumer to the same queue ,After run a time,the send will not send and blocked,restard jms client ,also not send message.

Re: AMQ Server dead lock

James Strachan-2
On 4/4/06, TaoTao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I use jms client access activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT Server,I use one consumer
> with one queue,the server will work well.
>
> But more than one consumer to the same queue ,After run a time,the send will
> not send and blocked,restard jms client ,also not send message.

I'm not totally sure I follow. Are both of your consumers blocked?
Have you tried creating thread dumps?

Using 4.0-SNAPSHOT without giving us a date doesn't help too much; as
thats been around for nearly a year :) Maybe try 4.0-RC1? There were
some bugs fixed in that version which affected long term operation of
the broker.

--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: AMQ Server dead lock

TaoTao
 More than one consumers will block the procuder?

Restard AMQ Server will be resume.

Re: AMQ Server dead lock

TaoTao
I used the 2006-3-3 activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT

Re: AMQ Server dead lock

James Strachan-2
On 4/5/06, TaoTao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I used the 2006-3-3 activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT

You're scenario is still quite vague. Could you provide the Java code
you were using, the XML configuration file and hopefully some thread
dumps of the hang? We don't really have much to go on right now :)

Does using 4.0-RC2 help at all?

--

James
-------

TaoTao
RC1 not have this bug.

Re: AMQ Server dead lock

James Strachan-2
On 4/5/06, TaoTao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> RC1 not have this bug.

Ah great, thanks for the heads up :)

--

James