AMQ 5.11 not consistent while distributing same group of messages to consumer.

AMQ 5.11 not consistent while distributing same group of messages to consumer.

abhinaw.sarang
This post was updated on .
we are using AMQ to distribute messages coming from devices to 2 different server(2 Queue consumer), ideally depending on grouping of devices AMQ should send all message from a particular device to one particular server. but its switching from one server to other very frequently.

That is some message from device A is going to Server X and some message going to Server Y.
We want it something like, all messages from device A should go to either Server X or Server Y

Can anyone help us here? someone else also see these type of issue?
Is it fixed in later version of AMQ

Re: AMQ 5.11 not consistent while distributing same group of messages to consumer.

Tim Bain
Can you please provide more details about your configuration? How are your
brokers networked? How do your clients connect to them? How many
connections to the brokers do your clients make?

On Feb 22, 2017 3:26 AM, "abhinaw.sarang" <[hidden email]> wrote:

we are using AMQ to distribute messages coming from devices to 2 different
server(2 Queue consumer), ideally depending on grouping of devices AMQ
should send all message from a particular device to one particular server.
but its switching from one server to other very frequently.

That is some message from device A is going to Server X and some message
going to Server Y.
We want it something like, all messages from device A should go to either
Server X or Server Y

Can anyone help us here? someone else aslo see these type of issue?
Is it fixed in later version og AMQ

Re: AMQ 5.11 not consistent while distributing same group of messages to consumer.

abhinaw.sarang
Hi Tim,
We are using default configuration for grouping, whatever provided by AMQ.
And There is only one instance on AMQ running (there is no networked broker).
There are 2 clients making 1 connection each to the broker.
They are connecting using listener, using the AMQ connection pool libraries below
activemq-jms-pool-5.11.1, activemq-pool-5.11.1 and commons-pool-1.6.

The problem we are seeing only when we have a lot of messages coming into same group.
Ex: sometimes device bombard same type of message (of same group) in this case AMQ distributing then to multiple clients.

Thanks,
Abhinaw Sarang