AMQ-1008:stomp implict creation of temporary destinations

AMQ-1008:stomp implict creation of temporary destinations

sileshi
Back in October I have opeded an issue related to AMQ stomp support for the an implicit creation
of temporary queues: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1008
Java JMS API supports it and very essential for developing an RPC. Without it AMQ Stomp support
will be incomplete and will suffer from two types of problems:
1. If Stomp client creates a uniqueue explicit-queue each time(emulating temp queue), this will
    waste a lot of AMQ server side resources and cleaning up requires will be problematic.

2. If Stomp client creates a nonunique explicit-queue each time, and used multiple client in RPC
    environement, an old reply could be passed to a client. I have run into this situation when
    I stoped client before receiving reply and started again.

For this reason, I can not deploy ActiveMQ Perl client in production environment. I really appreciate
someone for AMQ developemnt team could comment and let's us knwo when AMQ will have this
support.