Quantcast

5.5 Downloads

Stephen Denham
As far as I can tell all the links on http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=%2Factivemq%2Fapache-activemq%2F5.5.0%2Fapache-activemq-5.5.0-bin.tar.gz to download version 5.5 return HTTP 404.

Stephen.

Re: 5.5 Downloads

gtully
yes, we had to pull those artifacts due to an lgpl dependency. see

we are in the process of pushing out a 5.5.1 and 5.4.3 to replace those distros.

The updated releases should be complete by the end of the week.

On 12 October 2011 14:30, Stephen Denham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As far as I can tell all the links on
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=%2Factivemq%2Fapache-activemq%2F5.5.0%2Fapache-activemq-5.5.0-bin.tar.gz
> to download version 5.5 return HTTP 404.
>
> Stephen.

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: 5.5 Downloads

timwood
I was unable to find any released version available for download on the main apache download sitw or any mirror!  Where'd all the downloads go?  Luckily I came across another post which suggested downloading from the Apache archive download site.  http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/apache-activemq/

Posting this here for anyone else searching.

Re: 5.5 Downloads

gtully
Fyi, the artifacts are still in central, we can't pull those

http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C-859947755