3 brokers, 1 Topic, 2 networks of brokers and networkTTL=1

3 brokers, 1 Topic, 2 networks of brokers and networkTTL=1

Eric-AWL
Hi

It seems that even with "networkTTL=1", I have a network of brokers configuration where one message can be received more than one time by a topic consumer.

I have a complex configuration, but I will try to explain a subset of this configuration that I suspect to be representative of my problem.

broker A and broker B are connected together by a first network of broker "N1" half-duplex.
A and B have the network connector (networkTTL = 1) and the transport connector  (So, A is connected on B , and B is connected on A) for "N1"

Broker C has a transport connector for a second network of broker "N2" full duplex
A and B have the corresponding network connector (networkTTL=1)

So A is connected on C, and B is connected on C for this network of brokers "N2".

A and B have a consumer for a Topic T
C has a producer for this Topic T

Does this configuration (2 different networks of brokers, but A,B,C all connected together) can explain that a message produced by C can be received twice by A and B ?

Eric-AWL